permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Phenology: Article by Lee Barnes

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Phenology: Article by Lee Barnes
  • Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 13:25:45 -0400

carolyn anderson wrote:
Is there any existing literature on Phenology that we can use to guide us as
to how phenomena interact - what the various phenomena are telling us?
This is a great idea and a great way to track phenomena, as the earth is
changing rapidly and current expectations about seasonal shifts no longer
necessarily hold true.
I think that by observing what is going on in Nature, we can change our
planting/harvesting along with her and therefore experience less stress
through this extraordinary time.