permaculture - [permaculture] skeeter on cottonwood trees - new video

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: paul wheaton <paul@richsoil.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] skeeter on cottonwood trees - new video
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 10:24:53 -0600

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z8TP7XgtNM

Coming soon .... my greatest video ever. I have dozens of hours of
work into it so far. I actually paid money to somebody for some of
the art work. Since I have learned that it is the first 24 hours on
youtube that can make or break a video, I'm hoping that the first 24
hours do well with this new video.

If you don't already have a youtube account, I would like to ask that
you please set up a youtube account now so that when my big new video
comes out, you could (pretty please) help it along to the big youtube
front stage.

Thanks!

  • [permaculture] skeeter on cottonwood trees - new video, paul wheaton, 03/27/2010