permaculture - [permaculture] Vashon Permaculture Course-reduced price & opportunities

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: maria morehead <spiralmother@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Vashon Permaculture Course-reduced price & opportunities
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 12:24:01 -0800

Dear friends,

Please find our updated flyer for Vashon permaculture course attached.

We are also offering one day/weekend or you can choose subjects as many as
you need.

More info:
http://www.koruora.com/index.php?module=announce&ANN_user_op=view&ANN_id=5

Your enquiries are important to us. I'll be visiting some sustainability
projects from Feb. 11- 22 in Mexico. I may not access to Internet at this
time period, but I will answer your questions as soon as I came back.

I would appreciate, If you forward the flyer to your friends.

Thanks so much!

--
~ emet degirmenci
***

  • [permaculture] Vashon Permaculture Course-reduced price & opportunities, maria morehead, 02/10/2010