permaculture - [permaculture] what is your Montana address?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Michael Pilarski <friendsofthetrees@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] what is your Montana address?
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 18:50:05 -0800 (PST)

Hi Paul,

I have been busy getting ready for my tour that will take me through
Missoula.  What is your mail address and I will send you my posters. We
couldn't come up with an email poster with graphic.

My tech skills still ain't much, but I still remember lots about plants.
Maybe you'll come to one of my workshops and/or we can get together for a
confab at some point.

Nice to se eyour list of articles and youtubes piling up.

Permacordially

skeeter