permaculture - [permaculture] New Austin Permaculture Guild website is up!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: jenny Nazak <jnazak@yahoo.com>
  • To: permie list <austinperm@yahoogroups.com>, "permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] New Austin Permaculture Guild website is up!
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 09:32:29 -0800 (PST)

I am happy to report that Austin Permaculture Guild's new web address,
www.austinperm.com, is now working. The old one will stop working in a few
days. (So if you don't know what our old address is, I'm not even gonna tell
you! :D )

Please update your bookmarks, blogrolls, email signatures, business cards,
whatever, to www.austinperm.com

Cheers, and Permaculture Phorever!

Jenny, Austin Permaculture Guild

Jenny Nazak
Licensed Avatar Master
512-619-5363

"We are rarely, if ever, locked into a reality we cannot change simply by
deciding to change our beliefs." -- Harry Palmer, author of the AvatarĀ®
Materials, www.avatarepc.com

AvatarĀ® is a registered trademark of Star's Edge, Inc. All rights reserved.

  • [permaculture] New Austin Permaculture Guild website is up!, jenny Nazak, 02/09/2010