permaculture - Re: [permaculture] "This is endgame time, you better get a move on"

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] "This is endgame time, you better get a move on"
  • Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2010 16:32:45 -0500

Keith Johnson wrote:
*John Michael Greer: "This is endgame time, you better get a move on" <http://www.lifeaftertheoilcrash.net/Archives2010/GreerEndgame.html>

*Excellent article from John Michael Greer below which makes the point that "the collapse is here, it's just not widely distributed yet", although it is getting more and more distributed, mostly by way of soaring unemployment, increasingly drastic service cuts, soaring state & city budget shortfalls and ever more ludicrous financial hallucinations.

Those are my thoughts to the letter. We had better get busy and plan for
our future survival.

LL

  • Re: [permaculture] "This is endgame time, you better get a move on", Lawrence F. London, Jr., 02/05/2010