permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Sign Petition to Oppose Genetically Modified Alfalfa

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Brad Clements <bkc@murkworks.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Sign Petition to Oppose Genetically Modified Alfalfa
  • Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 09:12:51 -0500

FYI the "official" location to file comments on this is:

http://www.regulations.gov/search/Regs/home.html#docketDetail?R=APHIS-2007-0044

This page says "if you want comment by the internet, the above url is the place to do it" http://www.aphis.usda.gov/biotechnology/alfalfa_comment.shtml

There are about 1800 comments already filed at regulations.gov

It's a horrible web interface, but I spent time drilling down to read about 30 comments.

Every single one I read is in favor of RR alfalfa.

I think if you want to be heard, it would be helpful to place your comment directly on the 'official' site.

--
Brad Clements, bkc@murkworks.com (315)268-1000
http://www.murkworks.com AOL-IM: BKClements

  • Re: [permaculture] Sign Petition to Oppose Genetically Modified Alfalfa, Brad Clements, 02/03/2010