permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Some good old down home steader blogs

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Some good old down home steader blogs
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 15:43:31 -0500

Milton Dixon wrote:
Thanks for posting the links. I knew about Holy Scrap and The Backwards Beekeepers, two great blogs, but Ramshackle Solid is new.

*Milton Dixon *
Technology Consultant
Midwest Permaculture <http://www.midwestpermaculture.com>
milton@midwestpermaculture.com <mailto:milton@midwestpermaculture.com>
773.661.4151

And to repeat the pointers Louis sent + an extra:

Knowmore.org - Question Your Goods. Vote With Your Wallet.
http://knowmore.org/

Welcome to Tragedy and Hope
The Online Magazine and Community Designed to Empower You!
http://www.tragedyandhope.com/

PodOmatic | Podcast - Peace Revolution's Podcast -
Peace Revolution episode 002: The Million Dollar Education
http://peacerevolution.podomatic.com/entry/2010-01-20T16_36_22-08_00

PodOmatic | Podcast - Gnostic Media - Jan Irvin - Podcast #049 -
The T R I V I U M - An Interview with Gene Odening, Part 1
http://gnosticmedia.podomatic.com/entry/2009-10-25T22_26_49-07_00

PodOmatic | Podcast - Gnostic Media - Jan Irvin - Podcast #050 -
The QUADRIVIUM - An Interview with Gene Odening, Part 2
http://gnosticmedia.podomatic.com/entry/2009-11-01T23_11_48-08_00