permaculture - [permaculture] Looking for Bibliographic Source on Bathscapes

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Louis G. Laframboise" <esiobmarfal@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Looking for Bibliographic Source on Bathscapes
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 17:32:54 -0500

Does anyone remember in which Mollison book the drawing of the bathroom
WITHIN the greenhouse is located? I believe it integrated a Japanese bathing
design. I am continuing to build and dream the bathscapes of now.

Thanks,

Louis

  • [permaculture] Looking for Bibliographic Source on Bathscapes, Louis G. Laframboise, 01/05/2010