permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Design Courses and their value in learning Permaculture.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "L. Santoyo" <santoyo@earthflow.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Design Courses and their value in learning Permaculture.
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 20:52:55 -0800

LL -you are welcome anytime, to one of our courses (as my guest -of
course!).

Our urban courses are done in a "weekend" format (urban planning and
economic development focus) -we do those, several times a year in Los
Angeles and in 010 in NYC (the spring course will be our 9th year in Los
Angeles!)

We also do a couple of two-week intensives a year all around the west (on
different farms and ranches).

happy holidays,

Larry*

http://earthflow.com