permaculture - Re: [permaculture] permaculture site variety

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: paul wheaton <paul@richsoil.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] permaculture site variety
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 13:15:25 -0700

uh-whelp ....

I have over 20 years of experience in managing on-line forums. The
biggest ones being at javaranch.com with 2 million visitors per month.
I throw this out there in the hopes that it might put a little more
weight behind my words.

I think adding new forums to the mix will water down all three. So I
forsee you putting a lot of work into it and not only getting little
in return, but taking a bit away from the other two. I would think
that your valuable time would be better invested in all sorts of other
things where the end value per time spent will be much larger.

That said, I will be glad to be wrong. And if you are still
determined to move forward, I'll support your efforts.