permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Showing your stuff, & Q.'s on Diploma & work experience

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: grifenhope@gmail.com
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Showing your stuff, & Q.'s on Diploma & work experience
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 16:12:44 +0000

Theré are varioús diploma systems around. Look at the diploma Page of the
caordic Institute for a list, and the history etc. Gaia uni is working on a
new proposed systém that can be básis for an internatíonal systém, with local
enabling orgs and an accred org. The dapd or dip in áppliéd Permaculture
design ís being rolled out in the good old us, un chile and we hear in
israel. Earth Action mentor ís being developed in spanish and englísh to
provide a hub for sharing of Info and mentoring that integrates Info from
many existíng PC sites, blogs, wikis etc. New systém has beén rúnning in
chile, now inside the chilean Institute for 1 yeár as we build capacity in
the chilean network for mentors, teachers, designers etc. Diploma grads will
potentially be able to take a 1 yeár capstone master degree, maybe éven a
doctorte? All the moré reason for you all to gét your elephants in the room,
and contribute your wisdom. Love ya! Grifen