permaculture - [permaculture] What about these folks, are they PDC accredited?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] What about these folks, are they PDC accredited?
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 00:30:33 -0500

Abundance Permaculture Home
http://www.abundancepermaculture.com/index.html

offering:
"We offer Permaculture Design and construction ecology education in a variety of courses ranging from a 2 hour introductions for youth aged 9-up to 72 hour Permaculture Design Certificate (PDC) courses specific to your site and vision. The PDC, coupled with our Design & Charette Facilitation is a direct path towards creation of an enduring, vibrant Ecos for people of all species."

About:

"Proven Methodology for the Realization of Sustainable Visions"
PARTNERS
Deston Denniston, MSA, Steward
http://www.abundancepermaculture.com/denniston.html

- no sign of any Permaculture training

ASSOCIATES
Nathan Nathan Waldren, BA, BS, Forestry Technical Associate
http://www.abundancepermaculture.com/waldrenbio.html

- no sign of any Permaculture training