permaculture - Re: [permaculture] what happened to my mail?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] what happened to my mail?
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 07:07:42 -0500

Richard Wade wrote:
Hi Larry,
I sent the following some days ago but it hasn't appeard on the list.
Can you have a look at what happened. It was sent at 04:53pm spanish
time on the 12/13/2009

Thanks for the really worthwhile job you are doing.

And thank you (and Dieter and others in faraway places) for writing such interesting posts for the list! That's what really counts; I am just a facilitator, and a cogitator...

Your posts _did_ make it to the list, I have my copy on my computer and its probably in the list online message archives too.
Cheers,

LL