permaculture - [permaculture] Regional Gatherings

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Morris <earthsurfing@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Regional Gatherings
  • Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 23:24:48 -0800 (PST)

Howdy Ibiblio!

The Northeastern Permaculture Regional Gathering will be having the 6th
Annual this year in Maine.

Last years, in Vermont, topped out at about 350 people with 6-8 countries
represented, and several folks from outside the Northeast. It was also in
the NY Times.

I'm sorry I am too busy to follow all of the posts here, but there is an open
source Northeast Permaculture resource at:

http://northeasternpermaculture.wikispaces.com/

with links to the social network, listserv, and nascent green map.

Other thoughts on all the great conversations happening here might be shared
once the snow arrives!

In solidarity,
Keith

________________________________
Keith Morris
Prospect Rock Permaculture
Design and Education for Ecological Culture
* Whole Farm Services * Whole Systems Design *
Presently running Educational Programs through:
* UVM * Sterling College * Yestermorrow Design Build School *
* Paul Smiths College * Burlington Permaculture *
P.O. Box 426
Jeffersonville, VT 05464
earthsurfing@yahoo.com
(802) 734-1129

"If we do not do the impossible, we shall be faced with the unthinkable."
Murray Bookchin (1921-2006)