permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Svar: Re: Genetic Glass Ceiling

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: <fdnokes@hotmail.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Svar: Re: Genetic Glass Ceiling
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 21:56:02 -0800

Yes, it certainly is serious, isn't it?
But, as Thierry mentioned in his previous email the Corporation has the personality of a psychopath.
And, the govt. agencies are in bed with them while the nation snoozes and/or watches t.v.

That's why it's hard to figure why the intelligent portion of the population that fancies itself as more awake or aware has not made more of an issue of gmo's -- their implementation, their lack of labeling...
I guess that would be because we were brought up to trust scientists.
We thought they were free of the 'he who pays the piper calls the tune' syndrome.

That's why Europe won't touch Canada's flax seed! Because it has been contaminated by gmo's.
(Yes, the same gmo's that someone has been sued for having them grow on his land -- as you can clearly see, the lawsuit should be on the other foot! in spades!)

Frances

Good grief! The FDA should ban all gmo products that could cause this
condition and ban the growing of crops with this trait.
Just plain unbelievable, futuristic.

What crops produce this condition and what foods is it found in?