permaculture - Re: [permaculture] [COMFOOD:] 1491: Indigineous Permaculture & Prophesy

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Permaculture Cooperative <permaculturecoop@gmail.com>
  • To: Alexis Baden-Mayer <alexisbme@mac.com>
  • Cc: pil-pc-oceania@lists.permacultureinternational.org, COMFOOD Listerv <comfood@elist.tufts.edu>, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] [COMFOOD:] 1491: Indigineous Permaculture & Prophesy
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 14:13:33 -0800

hi Alexis

glad to help

can I suggest we might do a couple of things

1. could the organics consumer association sponsor a high-quality web-video
on USA Indigenous Permaculture, in colloboration with the Indigeneous
Permaculture group in Berkeley
http://www.indigenous-permaculture.com/media.html
2. could we do a web/cam skype interview to discuss the article, for
Permaculture TV ? i.e. http://permaculture.tv/?p=1326

*it would be really great if the consumer organics association, perhaps
forming a coalition of stakeholders could organize an Indigenous
Permaculture web video/viral campaign*

we are too busy at the moment - heading to Copenhagen for Klimaforum09
http://permaculture.tv/?p=1079
http://permaculture.tv/?s=klimaforum09
http://permaculture.tv/?p=1114
http://permaculture.tv/?page_id=1398

also, you might want to reference further, the book
1491 New Revelations of the Americas Before Columbus
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1491:_New_Revelations_of_the_Americas_Before_Columbus

regards

--
Nicholas Roberts & Kirstie Stramler