permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Teeshirts

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: paul wheaton <paul@richsoil.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Teeshirts
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 11:44:55 -0800

permies.com has organic permaculture t-shirts too! And glass mugs
(ceramic mugs apparently have some scary factor that is completely
eliminated with glass). Both are riddled with dozens of obnoxious
topics. And I made a glass mug coffee art video and put it on
youtube.

http://www.permies.com/swag.html