permaculture - [permaculture] And now, a thought from Jethro Tull (yeah I know - no-till farming, but just go with it, okay?)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: <ktho@comcast.net>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] And now, a thought from Jethro Tull (yeah I know - no-till farming, but just go with it, okay?)
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 11:35:51 -0800

"And one day when the oil barons have all dripped dry, and the nights are
seen to draw colder, they'll beg for your strength, your gentle power your
noble grace and your bearing, and you'll strain once again to the sound of
the gulls in the wake of the deep plough, sharing." -- "Heavy Horses",
Jethro Tull, 1978