permaculture - [permaculture] Bill Mollison on Mondragon Cooperative - Video Part 1

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Permaculture Cooperative <permaculturecoop@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, pil-pc-oceania@lists.permacultureinternational.org, COMFOOD Listerv <comfood@elist.tufts.edu>
  • Cc: Andy Goldring <andyg@permaculture.org.uk>, kirstie stramler <spiggygogo@gmail.com>, dko6102@vip.cybercity.dk
  • Subject: [permaculture] Bill Mollison on Mondragon Cooperative - Video Part 1
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 16:02:24 -0800

Thanks to Jeff Nugent of PermaculturePlants.Net I have created the first
part of Bill Mollison talking about Mondragon Cooperative...

Bill Mollison on Mondragon Cooperative - Part 1 of Mondragon
Permaculture<http://permaculture.tv/?p=1224>

*Mondragon and Permaculture*

In the Mp3 audio of Bill Mollison 1983 PDC (Permaculture Designers
Certificate) <http://www.permacultureplants.net/Audio/pdc83.htm> in
Stanley,Tasmania (Geoff Lawton attended) that are available as DVD for sale
and on the internet, Bill Mollison talks at length about the Mondragon
Cooperative (along with Commonworks etc) as an organisational framework - a
natural order of People Care and Fair Share for Earth Care that permaculture
projects ought use.

I actually found and listened to these Mp3’s just before we went to
Mondragon (such is life!). We really did Build The Road as We Travel (the
only book on Mondragon that we saw on tour).

Also, re-reading the Permaculture Designers Manual 1988 he has a couple of
references again to Mondragon in the Alternative Nation section towards the
end of the book.

http://permaculture.tv/?p=1224

the full 47 hours hours of the PDC is available from Jeff online for sale
http://www.permacultureplants.net/Audio/pdc83.htm

--
Nicholas Roberts & Kirstie Stramler

Permaculture Cooperative
skype permaculturecoop
email permaculturecoop@gmail.com
phone +1 415 670 9710
--
plans http://gaiapermaculture.com
video http://Permaculture.TV

  • [permaculture] Bill Mollison on Mondragon Cooperative - Video Part 1, Permaculture Cooperative, 11/10/2009