permaculture - Re: [permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 82, Issue 12

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: david mattinson <notwithoutmylama@hotmail.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 82, Issue 12
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 07:36:04 +1000

From: harry byrne wykman <lists@peacetreepermaculture.com.au>
Subject: [permaculture] Rain Barrels
To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>

Hello,

I would like to store water in plastic barrels. I am interested in
whether anyone has found good sources of second hand barrels which
would be safe to use for water storage.

Thanks,

Harry

--
Peacetree Permaculture and Edible Landscapes
web: www.peacetreepermaculture.com.au

g'day Harry,

ive found in Melbourne a italian supermarket that has a stack of old olive
containers, 200L sizes and are selling them off for $15 each. they are the
tough, food grade plastic that should go well if kept out of direct sun.

dave

For more of what happens online Head to the Daily Blob on Windows Live
http://windowslive.ninemsn.com.au/blog.aspx

  • Re: [permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 82, Issue 12, david mattinson, 11/09/2009