permaculture - [permaculture] earthbag bag sources

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Johnathan Yelenick <yelenick@riseup.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] earthbag bag sources
  • Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 15:59:49 -0700

Hi Folk,

I looking for more sources for woven polypropylene gusseted 50 lb and 100 lb bags and tubes. So far these are the sources I got:

http://calearth.org/shop/index.php?l=page_view&p=Unfilled-Superadobe-bag-rolls

http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=American+Bag+Company+AND+Grand+Junction&fb=1&split=1&gl=us&view=text&latlng=5263145129493593001

The CAL Earth source for bags seems a little expensive. Does anyone have any other leads for tubes of this type?

These will be used for natural building applications using earthbags, of course.

Best,
Johnatahan Yelenick
Blacktial Permaculture Farm
South Platte River Watershed of the Short Grass Prairie Steppe Bioregion
once land of the bison, Arapahoe and Cheyenne