permaculture - Re: [permaculture] The ibiblio lists I maintain - subscribers welcome.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] The ibiblio lists I maintain - subscribers welcome.
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 15:45:08 -0400

A complete list:

Compost Teas
Compost Teas: 24 hour, AACT, EM, IM, BD & fermented plant extracts
compostteas
compostteas@lists.ibiblio.org

Permaculture Knowledgebase
A forum for the exchange and archiving of information about permaculture, scientific, indigenous and anecdotal.
pc-knowledgebase
pc-knowledgebase@lists.ibiblio.org

Scythes, Their Use and Maintenance
Scythes and Scything Around the World
scythe
scythe at lists.ibiblio.org
http://lists.ibiblio.org/scythe

Appropriate Technology
approtech
approtech at lists.ibiblio.org
http://lists.ibiblio.org/approtech

Machinist & Machine Shop
machinist
machinist at lists.ibiblio.org
http://lists.ibiblio.org/machinist

Permaculture mailing list
hosted by ibiblio.org
-- portal to an expanding global network of landtech pioneers --
This forum is dedicated to those interested in the study,
practice and teaching of permaculture, a discipline
started and stewarded by Bill Mollison & David Holmgren
plus hundreds more with varying expertise around the
world. Wikipedia permaculture entry:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permaculture
"Permaculture is a design system which aims to create sustainable
human habitats by following nature's patterns."
permaculture
permaculture at lists.ibiblio.org
http://lists.ibiblio.org/

Permaculture Database Project
pcdb
pcdb at lists.ibiblio.org
http://lists.ibiblio.org/

Market Farming
marketfarming
marketfarming at lists.ibiblio.org
http://lists.ibiblio.org/
micro to broadacre, ecological, biointensive cropping
for market and homestead
Focus: farming and gardening for homestead and market; micro to broadacre in scale using organic,
sustainable, natural, biointensive, permaculture, ecological, biological, clean-raised/chemical-free,
regenerative, biodynamic methods and materials.
The list's message archives:
https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/marketfarming
The list's old archives:
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/ag-forum-archives.html
Google command to search archives:
site:https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/marketfarming searchstring

  • Re: [permaculture] The ibiblio lists I maintain - subscribers welcome., Lawrence F. London, Jr., 10/25/2009