permaculture - [permaculture] [Fwd: [SANET-MG] New book: The Call of the Land]

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] [Fwd: [SANET-MG] New book: The Call of the Land]
  • Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 00:13:12 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [SANET-MG] New book: The Call of the Land
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 14:39:39 -0400
From: Steven McFadden <chiron@CHIRON-COMMUNICATIONS.COM>
To: SANET-MG@LISTS.IFAS.UFL.EDU

Dear SANET friends,
I am pleased to announce that my new book, "The Call of the Land: An
Agrarian Primer for the 21st Century," is published as of Sunday, October
4, 2009. You can learn more about the book here <
http://www.thecalloftheland.info/ >.

The Call of the Land is a concise sourcebook ? a primer ? exploring dozens
of positive pathways for food security, economic stability, environmental
health, and cultural renewal. I wrote it over the last two years in direct
response to the challenges before us.

The book offers concepts, philosophy, ethics, tools, models, network
connections, resources, and inspiration for a broad range of agrarian
possibilities to support our future. I hope it will be of service to you and
your communities.

Onward, Steven

Steven McFadden
Chiron Communications
P.O. Box 29662, Santa Fe, NM 87592 USA
http://www.chiron-communications.com
http://www.8thfire.net
http://www.thecalloftheland.com

  • [permaculture] [Fwd: [SANET-MG] New book: The Call of the Land], Lawrence F. London, Jr., 10/07/2009