permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Sustainability Literacy book online

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Dieter Brand <diebrand@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Sustainability Literacy book online
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 01:21:28 -0700 (PDT)

Rafter,

If an alien from outer space were to visit Earth and, after reading all about
loving thy neighbor in the Bible, conclude that the Christian nations of
Europe lived in harmony and peace without any wars for the last 2000 years,
then most of us would not need any evidence to find that this is pure
nonsense.  The passage I quoted like a lot of the shallow Internet rhetoric I
come across is of the same nature.

Dieter