permaculture - [permaculture] autumn Seedballs?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Martin Mikush <martinmikush@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] autumn Seedballs?
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 08:08:07 +0300

Helloo
with a group of activists in Bulgaria , EU - moderate climate zone are
planning a local action to raise awareness of the CO2 levels and we discuss
our participation in the 350
We are considering some kind of land art on a large scale
Anyone with experience witk seed balls seeded in autumn ?
for example - we gather , make seed balls(Great communal activity ) and then
spread them in certan designed / desired pattern , then cover tnem with
straw or other type of mulch to preserve them for the winter ?

Will appreciate any answers , suggestions ,

Peace and Prosperity

Martin Mikush

--
Martin Mikush_______
http://alchemyarch.net

  • [permaculture] autumn Seedballs?, Martin Mikush, 09/15/2009