permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Eco villages and rural communities

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: <fdnokes@hotmail.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Eco villages and rural communities
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 17:59:29 -0700

That's where I was going with it, and noticing, too, how things like freecycle.org are using technology to facilitate this process!
Also attractive is the notion of supporting those who are undertaking the dream of permaculture land development, and sharing our gifts in community.
Vive la difference...