permaculture - Re: [permaculture] yet another rocket stove construction picture set

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jeff <toobeeorknottoobee@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] yet another rocket stove construction picture set
  • Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 16:35:14 -0600

Very nice, thanks for sharing! Did you include a clean out on the burn chamber or do you just reach from the feed tube to clean out? I have not built one, but I'm itching. -Jeff

negiliblek wrote:
Built this one in NM to heat a shower floor (and perhaps the water too)...
...it was my first large rocket stove!

http://twobirdstone.blogspot.com/

Since these pictures were taken, I've finished the hot water circuit too.
I'll post 'em later if I can get to Internet access