permaculture - [permaculture] Svar: Re: vertical foods op-ed

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Thomas Paul Jahn" <tpj@life.ku.dk>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, <cobanation@yahoo.com>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Svar: Re: vertical foods op-ed
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 21:48:41 +0200

Dear Ray,
I am really happy to hear that my initiative to pass on these words to you
had such an impact.
I have to stress though, that it was a citation! And the words, true wisdom
indead, come from Josef Holzer.

I was equally moved when I found these words today and had nothing to add.
best regards and success for your festival
Thomas

>>> Ray Cirino <cobanation@yahoo.com> 26-08-09 17:05 >>>
Dear Thomas,
This email really moved me today. We are having a festival in the States all
about what you said. It's called Water Woman. We are based in permaculture
and sustainable art. I know it's a long way, but the Ero is worth more
here.Please join us with your words of wisdom and help us make that change
people want to see.
Sincerely,

Ray Cirino,

818-834-7074

www.raycirino.net

www.waterwomanproject.org

The Great Challenges we now face as a species present the very opportunities
that are giving birth to Ecological, Psychological, and Spiritual
Sustainability.