permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Rain barrel pump, 12volt, solar powered to lift min 6'

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Brent Neal <brentn@freeshell.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Rain barrel pump, 12volt, solar powered to lift min 6'
  • Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 09:41:03 -0400

Northern Tool has always had a good selection of small pumps. I'd look there first.

On 22 Aug, 2009, at 9:20, Golden Love wrote:

I need a 12 volt pump that can lift water 6 feet and circulate a double
stacking and series of 55 gal rain barrels. Any ideas on where to get one?
It will be powered by a deep cell 12 volt battery that will be charged by my
95 watt solar array.

Golden Love

Love's Gardens

"Your neighborhood solar-powered gardener" (TM)

California Licensed Contractor C27 363672

127 National St.

Santa Cruz, CA 95060-6516

Phone (831) 471-9100

Fax ( 831) 471-9200