permaculture - Re: [permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 79, Issue 21

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: scakya@lobo.net
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 79, Issue 21
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 11:48:52 -0600

You can find further info on Russell's work by using keyword searches with the wording "oranges in Nebraska greenhouse" or like phrases.

Russel Finch
1750 County Road 59
Alliance NE. 69301
Rndfinch@premaonline.com
Message: 2
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 18:34:45 -0700 (PDT)
From: John Fritz <johnfritz77@yahoo.com>
Subject: [permaculture] Re offline request for info on Russel Finch
air heat pump system
To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

A gentleman made a request of information that I offered regarding the Russel Finch hybrid air/earthtube heat pump system that he uses in his Nebraska greenhouse to grow oranges etc.? I have lost the email address of the gentleman requesting the info.? Please resend an email to me so that I may respond with the information that you requested.

Message: 3