permaculture - Re: [permaculture] PC diversity: whiter shady pals

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: lbsaltzman@aol.com
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] PC diversity: whiter shady pals
  • Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 09:06:41 -0400

Here are some possible links?to Permaculture?in Palestine where you can make
connections.? I suspect you will also learn a lot from the surviving
Palestinian farmers in the West Bank.? That is a very old agricultural
tradition that is practiced in Palestine. the roots go back to the ancestral
Canaanites in the early Bronze Age.? Good luck the Palestinians on the ground
there need all the support they can get as the survive the Israeli
onslaught.? I also took my course from Larry Santoyo.

Larry Saltzman

http://www.thefarm.org/permaculture/

Murad's Permaculture Page
Nabluus, West Bank, Palestine
ecovillage at thefarm dot org
Telephone 931-964-4474
Fax 931-964-2200

http://bristol.indymedia.org/article/687964
http://bedouina.typepad.com/doves_eye/2009/06/permaculture-in-palestine.html

And here is a site in Israel for the Bedouin:
http://www.kibbutzlotan.com/creativeEcology/peaceJusticeEnvironment.html