permaculture - [permaculture] Ecotherapy Healing With Nature In Mind

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: lbsaltzman@aol.com
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Ecotherapy Healing With Nature In Mind
  • Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 21:08:01 -0400

Check out the new book Ecotherapy Healing With Nature In Mind with chapters
by Shepard Bliss, Richard Heinberg, Bill McKibben and many others.? the book
details much of the latest research that reconnecting with nature is more
effective than conventional psychotherapy.? I am do have to disclose it was
co-edited by my wife Linda Buzzell who also contributed a couple of chapters.

Larry Saltzman