permaculture - [permaculture] zombie surplus

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Adam Grubb <adam@eatthesuburbs.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] zombie surplus
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 09:59:30 +1000

Climate change, peak oil, economic crisis, ocean dead zones etc, and this
morning despite myself I started trying to come up with permaculture styled
"you don't have a snail problem, you've got a duck deficiency-esque"
approaches to zombie horde attack scenarios. As far as I'm aware, no
protagonists in the zombie genre of film ever takes a
problem-is-the-solution type approach to situations of brain eating undead.
For the next permablitz newsletter (www.permablitz.net) I'd like to quote
you in your suggestions of how you might work with a staggering flow of
un-nature, rather than against it, which I hope will help elucidate
permaculture style thinking to newcomers.

Adam in Melbourne, Au

--
www.eatthesuburbs.org
www.permablitz.net