permaculture - [permaculture] Financial Permaculture & Ecosystem Investing

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Ethan Roland <ethan@appleseedpermaculture.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org, permaculture@openpermaculture.org, permaculturehudsonvalley@lists.riseup.net, Northeastern Permaculture <northeasternpermaculture@yahoo.com>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Financial Permaculture & Ecosystem Investing
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 18:07:52 -0400

Howdy All!

Check out our recent slideshow on Ecosystem Investing on the Financial
Permaculture blog:

http://www.financialpermaculture.org/

Greg Landua (of www.booyacacao.com) and I (www.appleseedpermaculture.com)
presented this at the Green Ventures
Conference<http://greenventuresconference.org/>last week.

What do y'all think? Anyone interested in coming to the Financial
Permaculture Course this year in TN?

Cheers,
Ethan

--
Ethan

Note: In order to be more effective in my regenerative design & development
work, I'm checking my email once a week this month. If you need an immediate
response, please leave me a voicemail at 518-610-1375. Thanks!

www.livingmandala.com/Living_Mandala/Carbon_Farming_09.html - Carbon Farming
Tennessee 2009
www.appleseedpermaculture.com - Regenerative Design & Development
www.regenerativedesigngroup.com - Collaborative Eco-Social Design
www.gaiauniversity.org - Degrees of Freedom

READ THIS BOOK NOW: http://www.fourhourworkweek.com/

  • [permaculture] Financial Permaculture & Ecosystem Investing, Ethan Roland, 05/24/2009