permaculture - Re: [permaculture] food foresr in the tropics

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: christopher nesbitt <christopher.nesbitt@mmrfbz.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] food foresr in the tropics
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 09:55:02 -0600

Hi Ketherine,

I have 15 farmers from Guatemala arriving in half an hour, so no time to respond in detail.

We have 12 acres of stacked polyculture, some of it is 20 years old. The land had been a cattle and citrus farm. We are in Belize. More info is available here: www.mmrfbz.org

You can write to me with questions. I answer, but not always fast!

Where are you?

Best wishes,

Christopher