permaculture - Re: [permaculture] pc design courses in India or other eastern countries?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Hannah Roessler <hannahroessler@hotmail.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] pc design courses in India or other eastern countries?
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 04:14:45 -0500

Hello Mike,
I don't know of any pc courses, but if you are in northern India I would
suggest checking out Navdanya, which is an organization founded by Vandana
Shiva. They have educational courses on a variety of things surrounding
organic farming and indigenous knowledge.
http://www.navdanya.org/index.htm
I hope you have a safe and inspiring journey.
Cheers,
Hannah