permaculture - [permaculture] Permaculture in Mandarin?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "ethan roland" <eroland@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org, permaculture@openpermaculture.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Permaculture in Mandarin?
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 06:14:52 -0500

Howdy All

I'm teaching a PDC at the Panya Project (www.panyaproject.org) in northern
Thailand right now, and we have a group from Taiwan that is hosting a PDC
later this year.

They are looking for Permaculture resources in Mandarin Chinese, and I'm
wondering if anyone knows projects that have translated the designer's
manual or other permaculture books into Mandarin.

Thanks!

Ethan

--
Ethan C. Roland, M.S.

www.appleseedpermaculture.com - Regenerative Design & Development
www.gaiauniversity.org - Degrees of Freedom
www.permacultureacrossborders.org - International Permaculture

"The voyage of discovery is not in seeking new landscapes but in having new
eyes" - Marcel Proust

Intro to Permaculture: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWj7R4u4Ptw

  • [permaculture] Permaculture in Mandarin?, ethan roland, 01/13/2009