permaculture - [permaculture] Central Florida Permaculture Meetup

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jennifer Nazak <jnazak@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Central Florida Permaculture Meetup
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 10:14:13 -0800 (PST)

Hey Folks,

Happy New Year!

I'm spearheading a face-to-face meetup of people in
Central Florida who are interested in
permaculture/sustainability. It's happening this
Monday night, January 5, at 7pm in Orlando. The venue
is Hamburger Mary's Bar and Grill at 110 West Church
St. in downtown Orlando. (I chose this location
because it's central, and they've hosted other Meetups
and can handle big groups.)

If you'd like to join me, RSVP by visiting the
following link:

http://www.meetup.com/The-Orlando-Permaculture-Meetup-Group/

Although I live in Texas, I spend several weeks a year
in Orlando for work, and am eager to connect with
permies there and contribute to creating sustainable
community.

Even if you can't make it to the meeting this time,
please drop by the website and introduce yourself if
you're interested in future face-to-face Meetups.

All the best, and hope to see some Central Florida
Permies this Monday!

jenny

Jenny Nazak
Public Relations Coordinator
Austin Permaculture Guild
Austin, Texas, USA

Next Permaculture Design Course in Austin - 10 selected weekend days Jan
31-Mar 28, 2009
Other classes & events throughout the year

Austin Permaculture Guild 512-619-5363 www.permie.us

"We are rarely, if ever, locked into a reality that we
cannot change simply by deciding to change our
beliefs." -- Harry Palmer, author of the Avatar
materials www.avatarepc.com