permaculture - [permaculture] O.T.: Read more articles here: New rule for health providers stirs objections - Google News

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] O.T.: Read more articles here: New rule for health providers stirs objections - Google News
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 06:25:44 -0500

O.T.: Read more articles here: New rule for health providers stirs objections
- Google News
http://news.google.com/?ncl=1282929156&hl=en&topic=m

If there are any objections to my posting these human rights news articles
from time to time
just let me know and I'll cease. I feel they add an important dimension to
the pursuit of knowledge
of permaculture, in a broad sense, at least the social aspects of such, but
then again some of those
events are close to home and we need to be informed voters.

  • [permaculture] O.T.: Read more articles here: New rule for health providers stirs objections - Google News, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 12/26/2008