permaculture - [permaculture] IRA at PC credit union? savings safety

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Food Forests <foodforests@mac.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] IRA at PC credit union? savings safety
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 01:42:59 -0800 (PST)

tax free, baby, can i start a "traditional IRA" with the permaculture credit
union. is it FDIC insured? this would allow me a tax-free distribution on the
downpayment of a first home, possibly one made of mud, straw, manure, and
sand, right?

in general, how has the credit union performed during the various finance
dramas? if possible, how can we assure safety and sustainable return?

thanks-
forests

  • [permaculture] IRA at PC credit union? savings safety, Food Forests, 12/23/2008