permaculture - [permaculture] Permaculture ecovillage in Furuli, Croatia

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Marijana Lesar" <marijana@kneja.hr>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Permaculture ecovillage in Furuli, Croatia
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 12:31:13 +0100

Dear friends,

yesterday the national Croatian television showed a documentary about
permaculture and Fukuoka, where also the place where i live now was
included. We started a new ecovillage initiative with 3 grown ups and 2 kids
in an abandoned village named Furuli in Istria, Croatia. The video can be
seen on http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=53795486100&h=NJHmv as the
first part, and the second part on
http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=51353174895&h=8QMky. we have also
a web page www.sensemanufacture.com, where Armano's artistic work is
presented. He use natural materials and waste for his work. The ecovillage
concept is to combine art, permaculture and spirituality, which we already
live here, as a natural and easy sustainable lifestyle. There is a lot of
work which is going on, we want to broaden the garden, secure water supply,
and bring more people here to join. Any volonteering, advice and other
support is warmly welcome.

I wish you all the best for the New Year, just keep on going and never
stop...

Marijana