permaculture - [permaculture] No link! (Book Order)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Morris <earthsurfing@yahoo.com>
  • To: christopher.nesbitt@mmrfbz.org, oppty@mac.com, PC listserve <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] No link! (Book Order)
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 10:31:52 -0800 (PST)

Hello everyone,

Apologies to anyone who wanted to follow the link!

Its a ridiculously long link, so I embedded it in text- I guess for some
reason this format doesn't come through the Ibiblio list serve.

Anyway, since you asked, here it is (for real- I hope!)

http://campaign.constantcontact.com/render?v=0017A6t4uY5d4ah0JdgI_xC-DmABQJj8Hknke4qyEegejVMm9qgmO-wovajpBc-Vp9rnXCTrUBaZd4N1wzqUBeBCkXCGwvO0LqokDom0M7U7S8jS_e-JkeP_dkdPWGjzRcKKhsvmHfrwBU%3D

Thanks.

Enjoying the snow,
Keith

Keith Morris
Prospect Rock Permaculture
earthsurfing@yahoo.com
(802) 734.1129
PO Box 426
Jeffersonville, VT 05464

"If we do not do the impossible, we shall be faced with the unthinkable."
-Murray Bookchin (1921-2006)