permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Annual Solstice Book Order

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Nancy Frank <oppty@mac.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Annual Solstice Book Order
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 14:24:07 -0600

Keith -

The link did not come through, only the words. Please resend actual link information. Thank you.

Nancy

On Dec 9, 2008, at 12:38 PM, Keith Morris wrote:

Hi Friends,

Once a year, we offer a heavy discount on some of our favorite books about permaculture natural building, ecological living, alternative economics, green politics, etc. for holiday gifts, winter reading, and to build our collective knowledge and skills.

If anyone is interested, please follow this link:

Prospect Rock Permaculture Book Special

In Solidarity,
Keith

Keith Morris
Prospect Rock Permaculture
earthsurfing@yahoo.com
(802) 734.1129
PO Box 426
Jeffersonville, VT 05464

"If we do not do the impossible, we shall be faced with the unthinkable."
-Murray Bookchin (1921-2006)