permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture.TV - Global Uprising

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture.TV - Global Uprising
  • Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 09:47:43 -0500

"""""""
https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/permaculture/2008-December/032335.html
Nicholas Roberts nicholas at themediasociety.org
Fri Dec 5 04:10:31 EST 2008
my instincts have been confirmed regarding Permaculture.TV from the
quantitative and qualitative results from the pilot of Permaculture.TV
there are enough of us to use, but add to the corporate internet of YouTube
etc
and build our own global cooperative Permaculture.TV
"""""""

An associated issue is that of personal privacy and security during an era of
unwitting disclosure of personal information during our online activity.

See this article and book:

"Googling Security: book that opens your eyes to how much you disclose to
Google"
http://www.boingboing.net/2008/12/05/googling-security-bo.html

"Googling Security: How Much Does Google Know About You?, Slashdot review"
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0321518667/downandoutint-20