permaculture - [permaculture] correction regarding printing error on Pc Activist

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: Permaculture ibiblio <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] correction regarding printing error on Pc Activist
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 12:04:12 -0500

I need to clarify that only domestic subscribers will be getting copies with the printing error. Our out of country subscribers, since the printer doesn't send these, will be getting the corrected version.

--
Keith Johnson
"Be fruitful and mulch apply."
Permaculture Activist Magazine
PO Box 5516, Bloomington, IN 47407
(812) 335-0383
http://www.permacultureactivist.net
- Bloomington Permaculture Growers Cooperative
http://bloomingtongrowers.locallygrown.net/
- Renaissance Farm and Permaculture Center
http://bloomingtongrowers.locallygrown.net/growers/show/212
- http://www.PermacultureTradingPost.com
- Switch to Solar Power the Easy Way
http://www.jointhesolution.com/KeithJ-SunPower
http://www.PowUr.com/KeithJ-SunPower
- Blog: http://kjpermaculture.blogspot.com/
- Patterns for Abundance Design & Consulting
http://www.permacultureactivist.net/design/Designconsult.html
- Association for Regenerative Culture http://www.ARCulture.org
- APPLE (Alliance for Post-Petroleum Local Economics) It's a small world
after oil. http://www.relocalize.net/groups/applebloomington
- Bloomington Permaculture Guild http://my.calendars.net/bloomingtonpccal/
http://bloomingtonpermacultureguild.blogspot.com/

  • [permaculture] correction regarding printing error on Pc Activist, Keith Johnson, 11/10/2008