permaculture - [permaculture] Financials for Pc Courses

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Leonard E. Barrett " <leonard@gaiascapes.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Financials for Pc Courses
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 01:02:48 -0700

Greetings all,

I'm trying to pull together the 'best practices' for Pc course financial
planning that I can find. More specifically, I'm after any sort of
spreadsheet or worksheet that will efficiently calculate expenses and
income, do a break-even analysis, etc....preferably one that is already
formatted with expense and income items commonly associated with Pc
courses/workshops.

Anyone have any handy excel workbooks that they want to offer up into
commons?

If anyone has anything close (even if not already in excel...just a physical
worksheet?), I'd be happy to clean it up make and it useful for the whole
community.

Best to you all!

Leonard

--
Leonard Barrett
President,

providing.ecological.landscape.solutions

www.barrettecological.com

office: 503.233.4337
cell: 503.425.9706
fax: 503.914.5588

lcb #8632
licensed.bonded.insured

  • [permaculture] Financials for Pc Courses, Leonard E. Barrett , 10/29/2008