permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Macadamia nut trees

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Marimike6@cs.com
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Macadamia nut trees
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 11:52:05 EDT

>I would like to buy three different varieties this tree and I have searched
all over CA for them. The only place I found them in Southern CA and they
will not ship them to me. Does anyone have a source that will deliver?

Goldenlove,

Google "california macadamia nut society". I'm sure they will be able to
suggest some sources for you.

Michael

New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your
destination. Dining, Movies, Events, News & more. Try it out