permaculture - [permaculture] [Fwd: [SANET-MG] New "Pigs on Pasture" Forum]

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] [Fwd: [SANET-MG] New "Pigs on Pasture" Forum]
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 23:08:53 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [SANET-MG] New "Pigs on Pasture" Forum
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 13:41:10 -0500
From: herm.naturespace <herm.naturespace@EARTHLINK.NET>
To: SANET-MG@LISTS.IFAS.UFL.EDU

Folks have been begging for a forum to discuss the pasture production of
hogs.
We have been planning to add this for a long time and you suggested we need
to get it done. Just click here to visit the new "Pigs on Pasture"
board at Back40Forums: Pigs on Pasture

http://back40forums.com/index.php?board=53.0

We will get Kelly Klobber of "Dirt Hog" and hopefully Greg Gunthorp to
participate. I will start out with some info from Ed Snavely of Curly Tail
Farms in Ohio. Enjoy!
Herman Beck-Chenoweth

www.ResilienceOnLine.com
www.Back40Forums.com
Hartshorn, Missouri 65479

  • [permaculture] [Fwd: [SANET-MG] New "Pigs on Pasture" Forum], Lawrence F. London, Jr., 10/13/2008