permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Is the glass of water half full, or half empty? - Re: [SANET-MG] Sust Ag standard moves into high gear

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Is the glass of water half full, or half empty? - Re: [SANET-MG] Sust Ag standard moves into high gear
  • Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 22:06:13 -0400

Chris Wardle wrote:

The thing that hit me when I first read the Leonardo Academy/Straus
Communications media release of 29/9/2008, was the very scary idea of GMO
crops gaining some mantle of respectability through a certification process.

I do not now or will ever support including GMO's or synthetic/man made
substances in the definition of sustainable agriculture or organic
agriculture.

Any group that pursues including them will not get my support.